We are pleased to announce that Windows Server 2016 is now available for deployment on our cloud VPS hosting platform, for both new and existing VMs and dedicated servers. The new Windows release has been fully tested, and optimized where necessary to support faster deployment and better cloud server performance than any prior Windows version we have hosted.
Windows Server 2016 includes a variety of new features for Remote Desktop Services, Hyper-V virtualization, Active Directory, and much more. For a full overview of the new features, it’s best to let Microsoft TechNet explain.
Windows Cloud Hosting Features:
- On-demand Provisioning. Add or remove Windows Server 2016 VMs when needed. New instances are booted and ready in under 5 minutes.
- On-demand Upgrades. Adjust server resources on-the-fly in our control panel. Changes take effect immediately.
- Low Latency. Get direct access to the Internet from international data hubs.
- Data Security. Keep data safe in certified, standards-compliant data centers.
- Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Add unlimited users to Windows Server 2016 with Remote Desktop Services (licensing charges apply).
- MS Office Suite. Deploy software like Microsoft Office, SQL Server, Dynamics, and more for your team, organization, or end-users.
Windows Server 2016 VPS hosting is available immediately in New York City, London, and Los Angeles.
For more details, plans, and pricing, please visit Windows VPS Hosting. Contact us for info about hosting Microsoft Office, Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Studio, Visio, Dyanmics CRM, Cloud Platform Suite, and more.
Windows Server 2016 VPS Screenshots